Criminal lawyer in Bulgaria – Hristo Vasilev
My long-term legal practice is focused on customer service in the field of criminal law. I provide legal assistance and legal defense to suspects in criminal cases – conclusion of agreements with the prosecutor’s office, defense in taking restraining measures, defense upon attracting an accused person and legal defense in pre-trial and judicial criminal proceedings.
I offer legal advice and criminal defense regarding:
- Criminal law norms; Effect of criminal law norms with regard to individuals and over time.
- Criminally responsible individuals; Subject to crime; Sanity and insanity.
- The subjective side of a crime.
- Stages of deliberate crime.
- Complicity in a crime.
- Multiple offenses and aggravated criminal activity.
- Aggregation of crimes and recurrence.
- Criminal liability and sentence.
- Principles for determining a sentence.
- Exemption from serving an imposed sentence.
- Repayment of penal prosecution and imposed sentence.
- Crimes against the Republic of Bulgaria.
- Crimes against the physical integrity of an individual; Crimes against life.
- Crimes against health.
- Crimes against human freedom; Crimes against honor, dignity and reputation.
- Crimes against sexual inviolability of an individual and against sexual morality.
- Crimes against the citizen rights.
- Crimes against property.
- Appropriation; Misappropriation and embezzlement.
- Fraud and document fraud.
- Blackmailing; Abuse of trust, related to fraud.
- Concealment of items; Destroying or damaging other individuals’ properties.
- Crimes against the economy; General economic crimes and crimes against credit providers; Crimes in individual economic sectors; Crimes against the monetary and credit system.
- Crimes against the financial, tax and insurance system.