Civil Procedure Law
I have broad experience and extensive practice in Civil Procedure Law. I possess procedural talent in collecting evidence and I am always capable of successfully defending the thesis of my clients in court. This is proven by the hundreds of cases successfully won. My clients are primarily ones that are looking for dynamic, flexible and successful procedural defense in complex cases. In 2015 I successfully completed my doctor’s degree in civil litigation at Sofia University “St. Kliment Ohridski”. The topic of my dissertation was “Proof in appeal procedures of a litigation process.”
Procedural representation and defense before court and arbitration in various lawsuits – commercial, civil, labor, administrative and tax cases; Providing legal representation and defense before Bulgarian and international judicial institutions – the European Court of Human Rights, the European Court of Justice and other international courts and arbitrations. I perform the following services:
- Legal mediation and consulting in negotiations for amicable settlement of arguments;
- Procedural representation before arbitration and court;
- Collecting of evidence and conducting successful procedural line of defense in civil proceedings;
- Warranty procedures for securing future claims and filed claims;
- Quick preliminary security measures for future fulfillment of a claim – distraint of bank accounts, mobile property, foreclosure of real estates, immobilization of motor vehicles and others;
- Appeal and cassation appeal. Representation before courts of appeal and cassation;
- Fulfillment of security, registry and enforcement proceedings before the relevant institutions;
- Initiation of enforcement proceedings for collecting of receivables; Protection against compulsory enforcement.
- Lawyer’s fees are calculated according to Regulation No 1 dated 9.07.2004 on the minimum amount of lawyers’ fees.