What are the purposes of Civil Procedure Law?
Civil Procedure Law (CPL) is a set of legal rules that govern public relations. The CPL is a legal system that administers justice in civil matters by determining the procedural order established by the Code of Civil Procedure (CPC).
Our lives are a series of situations and problems that sometimes need to be resolved in the Court. The individual approach is mandatory for each case. What guarantees the right choice and success in the courtroom is the experience of the lawyer.
My experience in CPL
I have serious experience and diverse practice in civil proceedings. I have procedural talent in gathering evidence and applying successful defense of the client’s thesis in court. As a result, I could boast of hundreds of cases won. Most of my clients prefer dynamic, flexible and successful procedural protection.
In 2015 I completed my doctoral studies in civil procedure at Sofia University “St. Kliment Ohridski ”. Topic of my dissertation: “Evidence in the appellate proceedings of the lawsuit.”
Lawyer specializing in civil law
Procedural representation and defense in court and arbitration in various lawsuits – commercial, civil, labor, administrative and tax cases. Providing legal representation and defense in Bulgarian and international judicial institutions – the European Court of Human Rights, the EU Court of Justice and other international courts and arbitrations.
I perform the following law services:
- Procedural representation in arbitration and court;
- Legal mediation and consulting in negotiations for amicable settlement of arguments;
- Warranty procedures for securing future claims and filed claims;
- Quick preliminary security measures for future fulfillment of a claim – distraint of bank accounts, mobile property, foreclosure of real estates, immobilization of motor vehicles and others;
- Collecting of evidence and conducting successful procedural line of defense in civil proceedings;
- Initiation of enforcement proceedings for collecting of receivables; Protection against compulsory enforcement;
- Appeal and cassation appeal. Representation before courts of appeal and cassation;
- Fulfillment of security, registry and enforcement proceedings before the relevant institutions;